Friday, April 1, 2011

A Story in a Restaurant

Group Members: Chong Kou, Anthony Villon

(Note: we act as the woman.)

     I was having a dinner with my friend in a restaurant. The food was delicious and everything went well. Suddenly, my friend screamed, "Watch, my friend, what is this? "

    I looked at the soup and found that there is a fly inside. "Come on. Where is the waiter?" my friend shouted.

    A waiter came to us after two minutes. "Yes, Sir. How can I help you? " the waiter said politely.

   "Look,what is this? There is a fly inside," my friend shouted.

    The waiter looked at the soup and said, "I'm so sorry about that, Sir. Can I take a new one for you?"

    "No way! I'll tell your boss!" my friend howled.

    "Sorry Sir, you can tell my boss, but what I can do now is help you to change a new order," the waiter replied gently.

    "That's very kind of you, Sir. Please take a new order for us, thank you," I replied.

    "Thank you for your kind, lady," the waiter smiled to me.

    "No! I do not want to eat the food here anymore. It's very dirty!" my friend yelled.

    The waiter looks impatient and said, "I'm sorry again , Sir, but it is really an accident. We'll do it well next time."

    "Just give them a chance," I adviced.

    "No! Call you boss here," my friend shouted again madly.

    The waiter couldn't control his anger and left at last.

    "See, what a wickedly waiter," my friend exclaimed loudly and everyone in the restaurant looked at him.

    "Shut up! Colse your mouth, please. It's very shameful to have a dinner with you. You are very rudely," I finally shouted at him and left the restaurant.



PS: Happy April Fools' Day, guys.      o(∩_∩)o  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment